Sunday 3 October 2010

Jimmy's Recipe Malaysia - Galleries Victoria Sydney CBD

MR FBC EATS: A quick lunch report from Sydney CBD lunch hotspots 

Murtabak ($6.50) topped with a Curry Puff ($1.80)
One of my favourite lunch spots is Jimmy's Recipe Malaysia located at the Galleries Victoria on George Street. For lunch the other day I had the Murtabak, essentially a filled roti canai with curry sauce. The curry puff was my own addition.

It looked small, but it turned out to be packed full of meat. In the end it was a real protein hit. I definitely didn't need the curry puff. You live and learn!



The Galeries Victoria
Ground Floor, Shop RC16, 500 George St
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph (02) 9267 2288

View Larger Map

6 comments:

  1. Oh that murtabak brings back memories... now I'm craving for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste - This was the first murtabak that I've ever had but I'll definitely be going back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...I've never had murtabak before, but this looks delicious!! I'll definitely have to try it one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Von, I'd been eyeing off the Murtabak for sometime, it's definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello nice meet you both yesterday! grats on the win :). The Murtabak looks interesting never had it before. I usually go with the laksa when I am at Jimmy's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie - It was great meeting u :) Hope u enjoy ur prize too.

    ReplyDelete